- The cost is £450pw
- This includes all heating, hot water etc.
- It includes bedding (duvets –kingsize on double beds, double on the single beds), towels (one bath and
one handtowel per person)
We will provide a change of bedding and towels for the second and each subsequent week.
- It also includes all consumable items eg toilet paper, washing up liquid.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100pw is required at the time of booking.
- The balance is due in full 4 weeks before the start date.
- Your receipt for the deposit will be our confirmation to you of the booking.
- We do not take a deposit against breakages. We trust you to take good care of the property, and in return you guarantee to make good any damage.
- No smoking and no pets.
- You are expected to leave the property just as clean and tidy as you found it.
- The property will be available by 2pm. You should vacate the property by 10am on the last day to allow for us to change bedding etc for the next guests.
- Handover of keys is by arrangement with Erica Drysdale, who will normally be there to meet you.
- Erica does not guarantee that the sun will shine or that any other facilities will be open.
In the event of any problems with the property there is no automatic refund. You must tell us about any problems as soon as you can (call or text Erica) and we will endeavour to correct as soon as we can.
- We do have public liability insurance but this does not extend to your personal belongings.