Description of Property
- There are two double bedrooms and two singles (all bed-linen / towels included).
- On the ground ﬂoor is one of the double bedrooms and a cloakroom, together with the kitchen and lounge-diner.
- The kitchen is fully equiped with electric hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Outside at the back is a small secluded garden, with table and chairs.
At the front is parking for two cars.
Note for wheelchair / elderly guests: There is small step up to the front door but no ramp. The narrowest point of entry is 600mm wide.
- To the south is a pedestrian way to the centre of Canterbury which takes about 20 mins to walk.
- Along the way, at about 15 minutes, is Canterbury West station and a well established farmers market with an excellent restaurant. At the end of the road is a bus stop for buses to the centre of Canterbury.
- To the north is the university which is about 10 mins walk.
- At under 15 minutes walk is Sainsburyʼs and the local leisure centre www.activelifeltd.co.uk
- At under 10 minutes is a local ʻeverythingʼ shop which includes a pharmacy. Slightly closer is a pleasant 16th C pub - The Old Beverlie
- Dover - and France - is about 30 mins drive Ashford - and Eurostar - is around 20 mins from Canterbury West
- In the evenings / rainy days we have a small selection of books and games eg cards, Scrabble, Cluedo, Monopoly, Boggle, UNO and of course a television (but only freeview)
- There is wired and wireless broadband.